Your health and wellbeing is of the highest priority to us.
After much thought and consideration, as of Monday the 27th of April 2020, Silk will be re-opening, with strict guidelines in place.
What To Expect
- Please be aware that we will be performing temperature tests on your chosen stylist and yourself on arrival.
- Staff will be wearing masks, and we will also have optional disposable masks for our guests to wear. Stylists will wear a face shield for longer services.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided at front desk thoroughly on arriving and leaving salon.
- We will be going cashless
- You will be directed by your stylist to your sterilized seating area. Consultations will be performed behind the chair and through the mirror.
- Beverages – We are providing water in disposable cups, but we are not offering tea, coffee, or our delicious Aveda tea. However La Boca café next door will deliver your order and take payment (card only)
- We are not providing magazines, but you are welcome to bring your own reading material.
- One guest per appointment only, please no friends, family or children accompanying you to your appointment.
- Please take comfort that all touch points and surfaces are sanitized with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each guest to ensure safety for all.
- To ensure social distancing measures we have changed our opening hours to work in line with these new business practices.
If you are having a hair colour you might be asked to move to another seat while processing.
If you are wanting to use the bathroom, please use the anti-bacterial soap and paper towels provided.
Please note that we have placed retail at the stations for your convenience to select.
Please make your way to the front of reception desk for your service checkout retail and rebooking.
We thank you for your continued loyalty as our valued guest and trust that you understand that to be able to offer you our service, we have to have these strict guidelines in place to ensure safety and wellbeing from COVID-19.
Even though our services will be a quick, prompt and less engaging in conversation please remember that we do this because we care about out beautiful Mt Martha community. Together making us all safe.
Book An Appointment
Online bookings will not be taken until further notice however you can: